Hit the Limit

I want to build up my main blog Page Rank. So I am developing a lot of other blogs, and putting free content online. Got most of the blogs started. Now I am creating the main web pages for the content I want to post. Tried creating some Google accounts so I can use a different one for each web site.

At first I was generating my web sites slowly. But each time I generate a site, I want to link the pages to all my other sites. This should be a good thing. One problem - I need to create the sites first to get their URLs. This is where I ran into a problem. Tried to create a bunch of new Google accounts today. This is what I got.


Account Creation Failed
We were unable to create your new Gmail account. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please click here to access more information from the Gmail Help Center.


So I clicked on the link to get more information. Brings me to a stock Google information page. Apparently they are fighting spammers. So if you try to create a lot of accounts at the same time from the same location, you get blocked. I hope this resets after a day or so. Google did recommend I look into their "Google Apps" for bulk account creation. But unlike most of Google's services, I don't think Google Apps is free.

That's OK. Maybe its time to try out other free web hosting sites.