Studying SEO

You read a lot of search engine optimization. Apparently there are all kinds of tricks to help you get to the top of the search engine queries. I am not sure what to make of all this. On the surface you would hope that you could tweak your site to your advantage. Then again, there seems to be a lot of hype in this area as well.

I am experimenting with a number of different blogs. And I also have a few web sites that I have built. So far I have not done any explicit SEO on these. But I do have an overall game plan to at least improve my search engine ranking. I would also love to get a high Google page ranking. I am willing to take the time to see whether there is a payoff in the end.

So come with my as I study the black art known as Search Engine Optimization. Yours truly. The SEO Proconsul.