Black of Hat Blog

I have started up a new blog called Black of Hat. It will feature new programs that I freely release to "achieve questionable ends". So far I have already published my first program on the site. The program launches Internet Explorer and navigates to web sites of your choosing.

My desire is to get this new blog indexed by Google as soon as possible. So I added a link to the blog from every page of my company web site. I have also written a post about the new blog in some of my most popular other blogs.

Like I have done in the past for other blogs, I have submitted my new blog URL to the big three search engines: Google, Yahoo, and MSN. However I have also for the first time submitted this new blog to a bunch of web directories. Today I have added the URL to over 20 directories. These directories are mostly PR5. Any links back from them should be beneficial.

Let's see how long it takes to get indexed and in the SERPs. I plan to take care of my blog readers as well. My second free program is in the making right now, and should be done and released in a couple days.