SEO Slam Dunk

I have been reading ebooks to gain ideas and knowledge about Search Engine Optimization. One recent book I read was truly informative. It was "Search Engine Optimization Made Easy" by Brad Callen of SEO Elite. Since I respect Brad enough to link to his site, you know I hold him and his free ebook in high regard.

This book was a monster 10 chapters of heavy search engine optimization material. Having read the whole thing cover to cover, I want to share some of the new ideas I have learned from it. I plan to put some of these ideas into practice immediately.
  • Page Rank is only increased by getting links
  • Bold, italics, and underline words count for more
  • Analyze top websites which rank for your keywords
  • Less words in title is better
  • Put H1 tags as far to the left of the page as possible
  • Get indexed by having a high PR page link to you
  • SEO Elite automates optimization work
  • Links from different IP addresses counts more to Google
  • Mimic strategies of competitor web sites
  • Web pages should have a max of 25 links

These items are advice from the first half of the book. Brad also covers some tactics that will either get you banned or penalized by Google:

  • Hidden text
  • Alt image spamming
  • Meta tag stuffing
  • Title tag stuffing

There is not way I can cover all the things that "Search Engine Optimization Made Easy" teaches you in the whole book. I just summarized here to give you a taste of what is in there. I think this book is an example of some information that is both high quality and free. Thanks for the book Brad.